I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jun 5, 2012

You can't waste a perfectly good beard #6

Hey guys,
Sorry for two months worth of nothing. Got home early tonight (And by early, I mean on time-ish) and this happened...




SOOooooo... I'm now animation supervisor. The studio I'm working for needed an animation supervisor and asked me if I'd be up for it and I said yes.
I've never worked so hard in my life but everything seems to be going well so far.
Also moved since my last post. Moved twice actually... It's been a busy couple of months.

Anyway, Sorry for the lateness.
I honestly have no idea when (or what) I'll be posting next. Sorry.
Hope everyone's having a great day,
-Daniel

2 comments: