I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Mar 31, 2012

Mugged

Heya everyone.

So I've recently acquired an awesome mug for work.
It's thick and big and has blue in it but that's not what makes it awesome.

What makes it awesome is you can draw on the outside with whiteboard markers!
BEHOLD!


Thought I'd just pick out some of the better ones.
I've been instagram-ing them to my twitter account. Actually it's just about the ONLY thing I use instagram for...

Makes tea time a fun and creative experience :D
Hope you're all having a great day,
-Daniel

2 comments:

  1. XD I've been seeing these on your twitter, how Mugtastic! Awwww, look at the shocked one at top right. X)

    Quick patent and sell blank mugs & whiteboard markers for a bajillion dollars! Bonus points if you can get flavoured whiteboard markers. Mmmm arty & delicious.

    ReplyDelete